TABOR TOOLS J213 Trench Digging and Drain Shovel Narrow Blade and and D-Grip 31" Fiberglass Handle
Sale Sold out
Regular price $42.49 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- TABOR TOOLS J212 TRENCHING SHOVEL is a great tool designed for digging and clearing trenches. Great tool for homeowners and contractors. This tool is indispensable for laying irrigation pipes, digging a compost trench, or removing deeply rooted plants. The rounded tip and squared sides produce clean trench walls and minimize disruption of the surrounding soil.
- DRAIN SPADE DESIGN HEAD: Drain spades heads are very narrow with slightly curved sides and a rounded tip, which makes them ideal for precise spot work like adding flowers to established beds, clearing existing trenches, and transplanting small shrubs. Durable heat-treated head with rust-resistant powder coated paint. A sturdy steel collar reinforces head to handle assembly. The blade features a forward turned-step for secure foot placement and increased pushing power.
- STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT FIBERGLASS HANDLE: The handle is constructed of fiberglass for increased durability and strength. It is just as strong and hefty as a wood shovel, with the added lightweight comfort of a fiberglass handle. Overall, this is a balanced and dependable tool, which will soon become YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN.
- COMFORTABLE NON-SLIP D-GRIP: The non-slip D-handle provides comfort and good grip, and gives enough room to accommodate a gloved hand.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. The Tabor Tool customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!