TABOR TOOLS Hori Hori Soil Digging Knife with Strong PU Leather Sheath
Order today and receive it in up to 5 business days!
- MULTIPURPOSE TOOL: The hori-hori knife is a cross between a hand trowel and a knife, based on a traditional Japanese design. It can be used as a knife, a saw, a digging tool, or as a measuring device for planting bulbs. It also can be used for camping. It is a versatile tool ideal for a variety of tasks including digging, weeding, loosening soil, planting bulbs, dividing plants, transplanting etc. The knife allows for precision cutting of turf, reducing disruption to a minimum. GREAT GIFT.
- TWO BLADE EDGES: The hori hori knife offers two working blade edges. One is sharp serrated sawing edge, and the other is a razor-sharp cutting edge, making it easy to saw through tough roots. Its concave (slightly rounded) shape makes it perfect for scooping soil, and the blade is slightly offset to give extra leverage. The blade measures 7.5” and the overall length of the tools is 12”.
- GRADATION MARKS UP TO 6 INCH: Gradation marks on the blade make it easy to measure depth. The gradation scales on the blade allow you to plant properly. The handle is contoured, with a textured non-slip finish so that you have a firm grip, providing excellent control and a safer use than wood handle garden knives.
- STRONG PU LEATHER SHEATH WITH BELT LOOP: The knife comes with a heavy duty elegant PU leather carrying case with belt loop, keeping the knife secured and also keeping you safe from accidental cuts. The sheath will allow you to store your knife safely.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. Customer satisfaction and service quality are the basic criteria for TABOR TOOLS. Good service is a result of flexibility, reliability and trustworthiness. We will fix any problem quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!