TABOR TOOLS GG22A Extendable Anvil Lopper with Compound Action, 27-40 Inch Telescopic Tree Trimmer
TABOR TOOLS GG22A Compound Action Anvil loppers
When pruning larger, tougher branches, a confident gardener needs a tool fit for the task. Treat yourself to one of the most powerful loppers on the market today. This tool offers superior performance rooted in decades of gardening expertise.
- CHOPS THROUGH 2” BRANCHES effortlessly. This extendable lopper will allow for fast removal of dry and woody growth and is the ideal tool for preparatory cuts and cut-to-length work. The lopper is designed and built for professional-grade applications and makes cutting dramatically easy through extra leverage and compound action power!
- SHARP BLADE WITH STRONG ANVIL. Anvil pruners have one straight blade that cuts as it closes onto a flat edge or ‘anvil’ - think about it like a knife on a chopping board-. This makes an anvil pruner an excellent tool for trimming back live wood before making a final, clean cut with bypass scissors. Suitable for harder and dryer wood.
- COMFORT GRIP AND EXTRA LEVERAGE. This extendable 27”- 40” (total length) model will allow you to work with some extra leverage and efficiently navigate around higher limbs. It locks on various lengths in between (6 stops). The ergonomically handles are designed for optimal grip and the anti-shock rubberized grips on the handles provide extra comfort (handle length 19"- 32.5").
- COMPOUND ACTION SYSTEM: The compound lever system with multiple pivot points and moving parts increases the force applied to the blades. The compound action blade has multiple moving parts which multiply the force applied to the blades 3 times!
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. We at TABOR TOOLS stand behind our products. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products or spare parts you might need.
Excellent tool for both green and hard/dry wood
This tool was designed with comfort and functionality in mind, featuring ergonomically contoured grips, innovative mechanisms, and coated blades for a sharper, longer-lasting cut.
Because of their design, anvil loppers can often cut thicker branches than bypass. An anvil lopper has one straight blade that cuts as it closes onto a flat edge or ‘anvil’ (think about it like a knife on a chopping board). This makes an anvil lopper an excellent tool for trimming back live wood before making a final, clean cut with bypass loppers.
- GG22A Anvil Loppers are meant for pruning both hard green and dry/woody growth
- Cuts branches up to a diameter of 2”
- Suitable for cut-to-length work
- Suitable for preparatory cuts before making a final, clean cut with bypass loppers.
Compound Action System
The compound lever system with multiple pivot points and moving parts increases the force applied to the blades.
The compound action blade has multiple moving parts which multiply the force applied to the blades 3 times!
extendable 27”- 40” Handles with Comfort Grip
The comfortable, ergonomic grips ensure a balanced weight across the tool.
Lopper length affects the amount of leverage you have; these longer loppers give you more leverage, making it easier to cut through thicker branches.
Blade with Anvil
The precision-ground, non-stick upper blade and the superb cutting geometry permit optimum force transmission.
Suitable for harder and dry wood