TABOR TOOLS GG21A Extendable Bypass Lopper with Compound Action, 27-40 Inch Telescopic Tree Trimmer
GG21A Bypass Loppers
When pruning larger, tougher branches, a confident gardener needs a tool fit for the task. Treat yourself to one of the most powerful loppers on the market today. This tool offers superior performance rooted in decades of gardening expertise.
- DELIVERS 1 3/4” CLEAN CUTS effortlessly. This extendable bypass lopper is designed for fast, precise clean cuts that will preserve the health of your plants and trees. The compound action mechanism makes pruning dramatically easy, tripling your cutting power with unique cutting action.
- SHARP HARDENED CARBON STEEL BLADE will stay sharp, even after some heavy use. The low-friction non-stick coated gliding blade makes every cut a joyful experience. The tool is easy to use, even for the elderly gardener. There’s no cut you can’t make with this superb cutting blade suitable for greenwood.
- COMFORT GRIP AND EXTRA LEVERAGE. This extendable 27”- 40” model will allow you to work with some extra leverage and efficiently navigate around higher limbs. It locks on various lengths in between. The ergonomically handles are designed for optimal grip and the anti-shock rubberized grips on the handles provide extra comfort.
- COMPOUND ACTION SYSTEM: The compound lever system with multiple pivot points and moving parts increases the force applied to the blades. The compound action blade has multiple moving parts which multiply the force applied to the blades 3 times.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. We at TABOR TOOLS stand behind our products. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products, or spare parts you might need.
Compound Action Bypass Loppers
Both blade and counter blade of the GG21A Bypass Loppers are ground and penetrate into the branch simultaneously. They have a "pulling cut", which means easy, accurate cutting without leaving pressure marks on the wood.
Branches and twigs are cut very close to the trunk, which prevents cones that hinder the flow of sap. The length of the tool affects the amount of leverage you have – longer loppers give you more leverage, making it easier to cut through thicker branches.
- COMPOUND ACTION: multiplies the force applied to the blades 3 times!
- Comfortable & ergonomic grips
- Hardened, razor-sharp, precision-ground bypass blade
- Prunes branches up to a diameter of 1 3/4"
- SHARP HARDENED CARBON STEEL BLAD
- extendable 27”- 40” model
Compound Action System
The compound lever system with multiple pivot points and moving parts increases the force applied to the blades.
Extendable 27”- 40” model (total length)
will allow you to work with some extra leverage and to efficiently navigate around higher limbs. It locks on various lengths in between (6 possible locking stops
These bypass loppers have a blade that sweeps past the lower jaw. Great for final clean cuts that could affect the health of the plant.