TABOR TOOLS GB19A Aluminum Anvil Lopper, 19-Inch Aluminum Handles with Comfort Grip
Sale Sold out
Regular price $22.49 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- CHOPS THROUGH 1 1/2” BRANCHES effortlessly. This lopper will allow for fast removal of dry and woody growth and is the ideal tool for preparatory cuts and cut-to-length work. The lopper is designed and built for professional grade applications and makes cutting dramatically easy through extra leverage and PowerGear action!
- POWER GEARED TECHNOLOGY with modified gear mechanism optimizes your cutting power in the middle of the cut where the branch is thickest and you need it most.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM HANDLES WITH SOFT-GRIP: the ergonomically designed soft grips on the light-weight aluminum handles provide maximum comfort, strength and control. This shorter 16” model will allow you to work closer to the body, protecting your back. Overall, this is a balanced, powerful and dependable tool which will soon become YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN.
- SHARP HARDENED CARBON STEEL BLADE will stay sharp, even after some heavy use! The low-friction non-stick coated gliding blade make every cut a joyful experience. The tools is easy to use, even for the elderly gardener or if you have arthritic wrists. There’s no cut you can’t make with this KNIGHT'S BLADE!
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. The Tabor Tool customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!
Based on 1 review
These loppers have soft handles and a sharp blade! I wish it came in a 2" Size, but the 1 1/2' works well enough for my needs.