TABOR TOOLS GB19A Aluminum Anvil Lopper, 19-Inch Aluminum Handles with Comfort Grip
- CHOPS THROUGH 1 1/2” BRANCHES effortlessly. This lopper will allow for fast removal of dry and woody growth and is the ideal tool for preparatory cuts and cut-to-length work. The lopper is designed and built for professional grade applications and makes cutting dramatically easy through extra leverage and PowerGear action!
- POWER GEARED TECHNOLOGY with modified gear mechanism optimizes your cutting power in the middle of the cut where the branch is thickest and you need it most.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM HANDLES WITH SOFT-GRIP: the ergonomically designed soft grips on the light-weight aluminum handles provide maximum comfort, strength and control. This shorter 16” model will allow you to work closer to the body, protecting your back. Overall, this is a balanced, powerful and dependable tool which will soon become YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN.
- SHARP HARDENED CARBON STEEL BLADE will stay sharp, even after some heavy use! The low-friction non-stick coated gliding blade make every cut a joyful experience. The tools is easy to use, even for the elderly gardener or if you have arthritic wrists. There’s no cut you can’t make with this KNIGHT'S BLADE!
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. The Tabor Tool customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!
The title speaks for its self.
Well made and sharp. Perfect for chopping up small branches for my compost bin or smaller tree and bush trimming. Nice lightweight so even my wife can use them easily.
I use these loppers in salt water cutting invasive plants so being aluminum they handle the conditions very well instead of steel. The only issue was the blades can’t be replaced if they break. You’ll have to buy a new one. I’ve only broken one so far and I have abut eight of them so people can help me when they have time. I’ve tried lotsa different brands and sizes. These are the best by far as they are very sharp too. Thank you for a good product.
These loppers have soft handles and a sharp blade! I wish it came in a 2" Size, but the 1 1/2' works well enough for my needs.