- TIME TESTED DESIGN. This is an affordable alternative to the most recommended bypass pruner in the world! Join the ranks of the gardening greats: treat yourself to a well crafted, sturdy and dependable tool. Great for pruning bushes, roses, vines, dead limbs and green wood.
- SHARP BLADE WITH BENEFITS. The hardened chrome plated carbon steel blade has a non-stick coating. With this pruner you’ll power effortlessly through 3/4" diameter thick branches with a quick chop. The sap groove prevents blade sticking by removing sap and debris after each snip and the wire cutting notch allows for small wire cutting without damage to the blade edge. The adjustment knob allows for aligning the cutting blade of the pruner for extra cutting precision.
- SHOCK ABSORBING SYSTEM. The embedded spring brings a comfortable bounce to your cutting action. In addition, the shock absorbing cushion softens the impact of the cut, which will protect your hand and wrist.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. The Tabor Tool customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!
Featuring our S3 Pruner - Lasting Value & Classic Design
Our S3 model is based on the most recommended bypass pruner in the world! Many a master gardener would not leave the house without a pruner like this. Join the ranks of the gardening greats: get yourself an excellent yet affordable tool.
Loaded with everything that makes a our S3 pruner so great. The strong, solid-forged handles have easy-to-grip covers and are nearly unbreakable. The precision-made, hardened chrome-plated cutting blade is as sharp as a scalpel and holds an edge for a long, long time. The anvil blade with a sap groove never needs sharpening and should last you during gardening hardships.
The hardened steel center bolt and nut with locking-segment assure exact adjustment of the closure of the blades. A rubber cushion and shock absorber provide smooth working and soft closing to spare your hands and wrists.
Length 8 1/2 inches, Weight 8.5 ounces. Recommended cutting capacity is 1 inches.
Wire Cutting Notch & Sap Guide
The blades feature a notch that allows for the cutting of small wires without damaging the cutting edge.
The sap guide prevents the blade sticking when cutting "sappy" wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
The micro metric adjustment system allows for an optimal adjustment of the cutting head throughout the life of the tool. It ensures a clean and precise cut.
Shock Absorption System
The embedded spring puts a bounce in your cuts! Your cutting action will be responsive and comfortable. The cushion and shock absorber soften the impact of the cut, which will protect your hand and wrist.
S3 Pruner - High Performance & Classic Model
- Anvil blade with a sap groove
- A hardened bolt and nut to assure exact adjustment of both the cutting and anvil blades
- Rubber cushion and shock absorber
- Ideal pruner for light applications and easily adjustable
- Features strong blades with a wire cutting notch
- Lightweight metal handles
- Blades are made of high-quality hardened steel
- Cuts up to 1-inch diameter
- Ideal for large hands
- 8.5-inch total length
- Weighs 9.9-ounces
Item Dimensions: 1.2 x 2.4 x 8.5 inches
Item Weight: 0.75 pounds
Model Number: S3