- MODERN DESIGN. Pruning is fun with these beautiful, ergonomic and durable garden scissors. Use this tool on shrubs, grapes, plants & flowers - without fatigue! A garden tool you will enjoy for years to come. Ideal for SMALL-MEDIUM SIZED HANDS.
- SHARP BYPASS BLADE. Features carbon stainless steel chrome plated blades and aluminum handles. Makes razor sharp clean 3/4" cuts, without effort!
- SHOCK ABSORBING SPRING. The embedded spring brings a comfortable bounce to your cutting action, so you can work without fatigue.
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLES. The handles of this pruner have a soft grip handle cover for increased comfort and optimum performance. At the end of the upper handle, there is an open/close clip which allows for easy and safe storage.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. The Tabor Tool customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!
Featuring our S821 Pruner
The Tabor Tools S821 ergonomic pruner is a versatile, professional grade tool ideal for all pruning work in the home or professional garden. This pruner comes with medium-sized handles designed especially for medium-sized hands. The durable blades are coated with chrome to prevent rust and reduce friction and are able to cut stems and branches up to 3/4-inch thick.
Lasting Value & Ergonomic Design
The special angled head design reduces wrist and arm strain; the handles have a soft grip handle cover for increased comfort and optimum performance.
These pruners are surprisingly light-weight yet nearly unbreakable. The precision-made, hardened chrome-plated cutting blade is as sharp as a scalpel and holds an edge for a long, long time. The anvil blade will last you during gardening hardships.
Length 8 1/2 inches, Weight 4.8 ounces. Recommended cutting capacity is 3/4 inches.
Your Next Pruning Shears!
Open/Close Clip & Non-Slip Grip Handles
The handles of this pruner have a soft grip handle cover for increased comfort and optimum performance.
Safety First: at the end of the upper handle, there is an open/close clip which allows for easy and safe storage
Angled Head & Chrome Plated Blades
This model features carbon stainless steel chrome plated blades which make razor sharp clean 3/4" cuts, without effort!
The blades are placed at an angle which reduces wrist and arm strain and allows for extended gardening fun without fatigue.
The embedded spring puts a bounce in your cuts! Your cutting action will be responsive and comfortable, which will protect your hand and wrist.
High Performance & Durability
- Anvil blade for clean crisp cuts
- Angled Head Design
- Ideal pruner for light applications
- Features strong carbon stainless steel chrome plated blades
- Lightweight aluminum handles
- Excellent Spring
- Cuts up to 3/4-inch diameter
- Ideal for medium sized hands
- 8.5-inch total length
- Weighs only 4.8-ounce!