TABOR TOOLS K77A Stainless Steel Straight Pruning Scissors
- LONG REACH. With these shears you will reach stems inside bundles, makes picking and trimming a fun and easy task! Ideal for deadheading, trimming, shaping and other quick snips on small plants. Suitable for hydroponics and indoor herb growing.
- STAINLESS STEEL. Stainless-steel design blades prevent rusting, are easy to clean and reduce germ build-up.
- OPEN-CLOSE CLIP. This pruner has sturdy handles for increased comfort and optimum performance. At the end of the upper handle, there is an unobtrusive open/close clip which allows for easy and safe storage.
- SHOCK ABSORBING SPRING. The embedded spring brings a comfortable bounce to your cutting action, so you can work without fatigue. The spring gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. The Tabor Tool customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!
Featuring our K-77 PrunerK-77 is fully suited for quick snips on small to medium plants, as well as all picking activities. You just found the perfect tool for harvesting flowers, vegetables, grapes, tomatoes, and more.
The blades of the K-77 are made of non-stick stainless steel, allowing smooth and easy cuts even on thicker stems. The tool is friendly with people with arthritis or limited hand strength. High-grade thick stainless steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip for right and left handed users.
A workhorse for years to come
Tabor K-77 is a workhorse that will not break after the first few snips!The two blades and handles are held together with a nut and bolt for easy adjustment and cleaning. The tools feature handles with a thick and substantial plastic coating for maximum comfort and long-lasting value.
Open/Close Clip & Sturdy Handles
The handles of this pruner have a sturdy handle for increased comfort and optimum performance.
Safety First: at the end of the upper handle, there is an open/close clip which allows for easy and safe storage
Stainless Steel BladesThis model features sharp stainless steel blades which make razor sharp clean cuts, without effort! The blade can cut through many type of materials.
The blades prevent rusting, are easy to clean and reduce germ build-up.
The embedded spring puts the bounce back in your cuts and the spring back in your pruners! Your cutting action will be responsive, comfortable, and you'll be able to work without tiring your hands.
Item Dimensions: 0.59 x 2.76 x 7.87 inches
Item Weight: 0.25 pounds
Model Number: K-7
This is a perfect tool for trimming my roses. Great tool
we need a good pair of scissors for the garden that would stand up to rigorous abuse.
These have meet our need wonderfully
Excellent quality. Sharp. Well made. Arrived fast and exactly as described.
To extend the life of long stemmed roses and other cut flowers, it is recommended that you snip the end of the stem every couple of days. You need to do this underwater, otherwise the stem get an air bubble, similar to an embolism, and the flower head flops over and dies. I've been doing this with a pair of scissors or a sharp knife, but the stem gets scrunched and water flow is inhibited. I love my new pruning scissors as they made this task easy to do, and the cut was precise. The first time I used the pruning scissors on long stem roses, they looked beautiful and lasted for 8 days!