TABOR TOOLS GL16A 30" Bypass Lopper
Tabor Tools GL16A 30" Bypass Lopper, Makes Clean Professional Cuts, 1.25-Inch Cutting Capacity, Features Sturdy Extra Leverage 22" Handles
- POWER THROUGH 1.25" diameter thick branches with a quick chop and without struggle. This bypass lopper is designed for making fast and precise cuts that will preserve the health of your plants. PRUNING MADE EASY!
- COMFORT GRIP WITH SHOCK GUARD. The rubberized grips on handles provide comfort and good grip. This longer 30” model will allow you to work with some extra strength and leverage and to efficiently navigate around tough limbs. The ergonomically handles are designed for optimal grip to ease the cutting of any branch. In addition, the shock-absorbing bumper stop all jarring vibrations and reduce arm and shoulder fatigue.
- SHARP AND STURDY. The fully hardened carbon steel blades will stay super sharp, even after some heavy use! Low-friction coated gliding blade can be re-sharpened which will prolong item's life! Overall, this is a lightweight and balanced tool which is easy to carry, even for the elderly gardener.
- EASY STORAGE: You can simply hang the lopper up side using the hole in the handles.This lopper will soon become YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. The Tabor Tool customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!
There's No Cut You Can't Make!
When pruning small to medium sized branches, a confident gardener needs a tool fit for the task.This bypass lopper is designed for making fast and precise cuts that will preserve the health of your plants. The Tabor Tools GL16 offers superior performance rooted in decades of gardening expertise.
This tool has been designed with comfort and functionality in mind, featuring ergonomically contoured grips, innovative mechanisms, and coated blades for a sharper, longer lasting cut. The comfortable, ergonomic grips also ensure a balanced weight across the tool.
The GL16 LOPPER lopper provides maximum cutting performance. 1 ¼”-Inch branches are no challenge for this power house tool.
This item is durable and features precision-ground razor sharp blades that cut through the toughest of branches fast. The coating on the blades keeps them sharper for longer and make them resistant to corrosion.
Consider the Job Done!
This power-house tool enables users to tackle medium-duty cutting jobs well without straining or expending a lot of energy.
Comfort Grip Handles
The handles of this pruner have a soft grip handle cover for increased comfort and optimum performance. Features a hole for easy storage.
This lopper is 30-Inch long! Lopper length affects the amount of leverage you have – longer loppers give you more leverage, making it easier to cut through thicker branches
The shock-guard bumper absorbs jarring vibrations and reduce arm and shoulder fatigue, making gardening activities a joy rather than a chore.
With this lopper every cut you make will be a joyful experience.
This bypass loppers has a blade that sweeps past the lower jaw, like scissors. A bypass pruner or lopper is reserved for cuts that affect the health of the plant, allowing the tree to heal quickly.
Non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier, and holds item sharp for long lasting value. Hardened, razor-sharp, precision-ground bypass blade for clean cuts with less resistance.
Item Dimensions: 30 x 12.5 x 1 inches
Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
Model Number: GL-16
Product was well packaged and received timely and in excellent condition. I have no hesitation in recommending.