TABOR TOOLS Precision Rain Gauge with Mounting Bracket, All Weather Easy to Read Large 11” Capacity Rain Water Meter. TR10A
- HIGH-QUALITY RAIN GAUGE: Monitors rainfall, snow, sleet, and hail amounts in an accurate and easy way. Suitable for serious gardeners and vegetable growers, hobby-meteorologist, lawn enthusiasts, and teaching purposes. Built to US Weather Bureau standards.
- PRECISE MEASUREMENT AND LARGE VOLUME: The first inch of rain funnels through the 4" diameter top into a specially calibrated 1.5” measuring tube. Even a light shower registers clearly in increments of 100ths of an inch. The gauge measures accurately to 1/100th of an inch and is easy to read. Additional rainfall up to a total of 11" is contained in the detachable outer cylinder until measured separately in the calibrated tube.
- EASY TO INSTALL: This rain gauge is a simple instrument that does not require wiring, electrical connections or even batteries. It is easy to install and practical to use during all seasons. Attach the rain gauge on a post away from roofs and trees. Use the quick-connect bracket to quickly remove the cylinder for easy measurement or cleaning.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: This rain gauge that's made to last. It is constructed of heavy-duty, UV-resistant polycarbonate (no metal parts to avoid rust) and will stand up to years of rough weather and full sun without fading or corroding. Heat and frost resistant.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE: We at TABOR TOOLS stand behind our products. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products or spare parts you might need.
- Capacity: 11" (280 mm)
- Resolution: 0.01" (0.2 mm)
- Size: 4" dial x 14" H (102 mm x 356 mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs
A rain gauge that's actually made to last.
It doesn't matter if you're a meteorologist or backyard enthusiast, this rain gauge is perfect for everyone. A great tool for teaching kids about the weather, keeping track of rainfall amounts to water your lawn, and everything in between.
A funnel top on the rain gauge catches rain and delivers it to a one-inch measuring tube, while the extra-large outer cylinder captures rain volumes over one inch up to 11 inches, and can be detached to measure snow, hail, or sleet. The Stratus is accurate to 1/100th of an inch.
Installing the rain gauge on a post (away from buildings and trees) is easy with its exclusive "Quick Connect" bracket, which lets you quickly remove the cylinder for easy measurement or cleaning (and there are no metal parts to rust).
Pick up an extra one for a friend - they'll thank you.
Easily and accurately monitor rainfall, snow, sleet, and hail amounts with the Stratus Rain Gauge, a precision weather instrument built to United States Weather Bureau specifications. Official weather observers around the country rely on these standards for accurate weather reporting. Constructed of heavy-duty, UV-resistant polycarbonate, this rain gauge will stand up to years of rough weather and full sun without fading or corroding. A funnel top on the rain gauge catches rain and delivers it to a one-inch measuring tube, while the extra-large outer cylinder captures rain volumes over one inch up to 11 inches, and can be detached to measure snow, hail, or sleet. The Stratus is accurate to 1/100th of an inch.