TABOR TOOLS 13" Curved Pruning Saw with Sheath
Sale Sold out
Regular price $12.50 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- PRUNING EFFICIENCY. Pruning is a fun task with this powerful curved saw. Works great for limbing trees like oaks and pines. You can easily cut branches up to 4-inches in diameter with this beautiful handsaw! The blades cut on the draw stroke backwards and make deep satisfying cuts, tearing through whatever wood stands before you. The rugged razor tooth blade remains stable during strong pulls for accurate results.
- CURVED BLADE. The 13” pull-stroke action blade cuts medium to large branches with ease! You can cut faster because of the curved blade, which fits around the log perfectly. The curve of the blade helps the saw cut more smoothly and efficiently by helping it stay on track. It is easy to get to hard to reach branches or tight spots a bow saw cannot reach: a few swipes with this saw and you are good to go.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED NON-SLIP GRIP: The handle is made of non-slip materials, providing a comfortable and stable grip for extended use. The rugged handle feels solid and grippy and features a special thumb-rest for extra control. The size of the handle will work with any hand size from small to extra-large.
- SAFETY SCABBARD. Another great feature is the scabbard that comes with it to protect you when carrying the saw. Carry your handsaw safely by attaching the sheath to your belt with the convenient belt loop. The saw fits snugly so it won't fall out and the scabbard is strong enough to make for a lifetime of protection. The scabbard also allows for easy storage when not in use.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. Customer satisfaction and service quality are the basic criteria for TABOR TOOLS. Good service is a result of flexibility, reliability and trustworthiness. We will fix any problem quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!