TABOR TOOLS S834A Professional Pruning Shears for L+XL Hands
- MODERN DESIGN. Pruning is fun with these beautiful, ergonomic and durable garden scissors. Use this tool on shrubs, grapes, plants & flowers - without fatigue! A garden tool you will enjoy for years to come.
- SHARP BYPASS BLADE. Features carbon stainless steel chrome plated blades and aluminum handles. Makes razor sharp clean 3 CM cuts, without effort!
- SHOCK ABSORBING SYSTEM. The embedded spring brings a comfortable bounce to your cutting action, so you can work without fatigue.
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLES. The handles of this pruner have a soft grip handle cover for increased comfort and optimum performance. An open/close clip allows for easy and safe storage.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. The Tabor Tool customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!
Lasting Value & Ergonomic DesignThe Tabor Tools S834 ergonomic pruner is a versatile, professional grade tool ideal for all pruning work in the home or professional garden. This pruner comes with wider handles designed especially for L-XL hands. The durable blades are coated with chrome to prevent rust and reduce friction and are able to cut stems and branches up to 3 CM thick.
The special angled head design reduces wrist and arm strain; the handles have a soft grip handle cover for increased comfort and optimum performance. These pruners are surprisingly light-weight yet nearly unbreakable. The precision-made, hardened chrome-plated cutting blade is as sharp as a scalpel and holds an edge for a long, long time. The anvil blade will last you during gardening hardships.
A workhorse for years to come: High Performance & Durability
- Anvil blade for clean crisp cuts - Angled Head Design - Features strong carbon stainless steel chrome plated blades - Lightweight aluminum handles - Excellent Spring - Cuts up to 3 CM diameter - Ideal for L-XL sized hands
Open/Close Clip & Non-Slip Grip Handles
The handles of this pruner have a soft grip handle cover for increased comfort and optimum performance. Safety First: at the top of the upper handle, there is an open/close clip which allows for easy and safe storage.
Angled Head & Chrome Plated Blades
This model features carbon stainless steel chrome plated blades which make razor sharp clean 3 CM cuts, without effort! The blades are placed at an angle which reduces wrist and arm strain and allows for extended gardening fun without fatigue.
Shock Absorption System
The embedded spring puts a bounce in your cuts! Your cutting action will be responsive and comfortable. The cushion and shock absorber soften the impact of the cut, which will protect your hand and wrist.
Worst things first: I ordered, for the first time, in January four pruners and four digging knives for my landscaping team. I ordered two pruners for large hands and two for small. The small size pruners' springs fell out the first week we started using them in March. I contacted the company about the mechanical failure and never received a response. They sit on my desk to this day, unusable.
The best things last: The large pruners, thus far are amazing. The blade is easily sharpened, keeps it sharpness and they feel good in your hand, which is important to landscapers! In fact, despite the non response about the small pruner malfunction, I ordered two more of the large pruners. The digging knives are great too, although I would recommend a brighter color as the black is easily lost in the garden.
Great tool, using for half hour very nice to have it,