Digging and Planting Tools
TABOR TOOLS J212 Shovel With Straight Blade and Comfortable D-Grip 32" Fiberglass Handle (Straight Shovel)
Order today and receive it in up to 5 business days!
- TABOR TOOLS J212 STRAIGHT EDGE DIGGING SHOVEL has a straight edge blade with a slightly rounded end, rather than pointed. This shovel can come in handy for edging and trenching tasks or moving small shrubs and bushes. The square edge of the digger is perfect for digging into hard soil, so it can be ideal for dry areas with compact grounds. It is a great tool ideal for digging in tough soil. The sharpened blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods.
- TEMPERED STEEL HEAD: Durable heat-treated head with rust-resistant powder coated paint. A sturdy steel collar reinforces head to handle assembly. The blade features a forward turned-step for secure foot placement and increased pushing power. The blade slices easily through small roots and tough soil.
- STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT FIBERGLASS HANDLE: The handle is constructed of fiberglass for increased durability and strength. It is just as strong and hefty as a wood shovel, with the added light weight comfort of the fiberglass. Overall, this is a balanced and dependable tool, which will soon become YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN.
- COMFORTABLE NON-SLIP D-GRIP: The non-slip D-handle provides comfort and good grip, and gives enough room to accommodate a gloved hand.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. The Tabor Tool customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!